Monday, October 1, 2007

Injury!

I already had a bit of a bum knee and Saturday working out without my trainer, I think I over did it. My knee is killin' me! It even hurts to the touch. That's the bad news....The good news is: I'M STILL DETERMINED TO WORK OUT TODAY. I don't care if I have to drag this leg in behind me, I'm meeting my trainer today. I'll get this knee checked out tomorrow if it still hurts, but I am determined not to let this stop my forward movement.

I remember hearing a commencement address that said those who graduate have no more intelligence than those that do not; the only difference is that they possess greater tenacity to follow through on their academic journeys. That's how I'm viewing this knee thing. I won't let this be an excuse for me to slip back into complacency. I'm ready to go all the way!

Here's to loving us the way we're supposed to,
dasweetstcypha

1 comment:

Reflection said...

Way to stay focus and determine. But make sure you take care of that knee. Keep up the great work and i'm loving your enthusiasm!!