Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trying Something New

Okay, I'm back on the bandwagon, but I'm still extremely disappointed by the creeping scale. Its my TOM so that may have something to do with it, but because of the kind of person I am, I need to see results soon or I'm going to end up letting this thing defeat me. Consequently I've decided to start the induction phase of Atkins tomorrow. My sincere hope is that (1) I can kick start some weight release and (2) I can release some of these cravings that keep affecting me.

As far as the exercise goes, all is well. I've been able to keep this and my water intake as successful new lifestyle habits.

I'll keep you all posted on the progress.

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Just keep tweeking your plan until you get it right. Congrat on getting back on the bandwagon! You will have success.

sweetnes said...

ITA with reflection and we're in the same battle with these cravings but we'll get it!