Sunday, October 7, 2007

Minor Set Back

Okay, my eating this weekend was off the chain! However, I did try to improve with minor choices on my otherwise bad day. I went to Mickey D's, but instead of ordering my usual 10 pc nugget combo w/ a coke, I did the grilled chicken combo w/water. I still ate the fries :-( (and paid for that dearly later that evening) lol.

Unlike in the past where a bad weekend like this would ruin my whole new lifestyle, I'm determined that a bad day, is just that--a day. Today is a new one and my choices will make up for any shortcomings I may have had.

Thanks for all of the support everyone is offering, it really means a lot!

2 comments:

LaMonica said...

Set backs happen..what matters is you are AWARE and you are making an effort. So Don't you fret..just get back on and make it happen.

sweetnes said...

I've just gone through several days like this, but it's okay b/c tomorrow is always another day.