Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm Losing Focus

Okay, I thought I was ok with the scale not moving, but during this last week my eating has gotten progressively worse. Tonite I ate a whole order of Domino's Cinnastix and an order of Chicken Kickers. I even ordered a second order of Kickers in case I wasn't feeling full when I finished. I've disgusted myself. I really don't want to return to my old habits. I just felt soooo out of control today.

I don't want to give up, but there is a really big part of me that wants to just throw in the towel. I mean, hey its easier to eat what I want, avoid exercise, etc. Right? It's like my head knows better, but there's some kind of evil Tiffany inside that is sabotaging this journey.

I'm so stuffed feeling right now, and know I'm so angry with myself, I just don't know what to do. I really don't want these few lbs I've released to come back. Creator please help me now!!!

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Let regroup and start back over. Re look at your list & goals on why you want to improve your health. Think about the pro and cons. Remember how you felt when you was doing all the right things. We all tend to loose focus it what we do to get back in focus.

It's a 90 day cycle. The first 30 days you are trying to get rid of all your bad habits. The next 30 days getting in the habit of doing the right things and the next 30 days create a habit. But It will take a life time to created, eat and live the lifestyle we want.

So don't beat yourself up too much. You are in the first 30 day cycle. Fighting temptation, changing your way of thinking and making your body do things it's not use to doing. So don't give up just yet. You have been doing such a great job thus far.

Yes It will get hard, yes we are going to fall off the wagon. But all you have to do is pick your self up,dust off and get back into the routine. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

dasweetstcypha said...

thanks, you don't know how much your support means to me!