Friday, October 5, 2007

Growing...


I did a mile this morning. I feel really good. I can't believe that I am beginning to like exercise!!! I am so blessed to have the use of my limbs. I did make it to the gym the other day and worked upper body to avoid hurting my knee any more.

I had an epiphany the other evening. I have been looking for a good man to treat me well. Well, quite honestly, I have not treated my own body the way I expect someone to treat me. Its time for me to love me. This includes feeding my body healthy, whole foods and giving it the sunshine and exercise it deserves.

On a side note: I discovered the meatless whopper!!! Why oh why did I have to do that? Who would've thunk it?! A meatless whopper tastes just like a regular whopper and is essentially a vegetarian choice! The bad news: now I'm hooked on them...Doh!

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Wow Congratulation on accomplishing a mile!!! Glad to read you're begining to enjoy excerising. Great Job!!!!

sweetnes said...

Congrats on that 1 mile mark :) You are motivating me to get back in the saddle and get rid of these saddle bags LOL