Friday, September 28, 2007

Results!

Okay, I've released a total of five pounds since Sunday. I'm so crunk! It may seem like only a little but I need this kind of motivation.

I've been working with a personal trainer. She's trying to kill me ya'll! LOL. But really, I do need her. I mean, I've joined the gym before but never followed through on it. She helps to hold me accountable and somehow her laughing at my expense is also pretty motivational. She's provided me with a very do-able eating plan that I've been able to stick to. Luckily being able to see these five pounds release from my frame is helping stay this course.

I wish you and me success!

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Wow 5 pounds!!! You go girl stay the course and enjoy your training!

sweetnes said...

Whoa! 5lbs is AMAZING. You are doing it big. Congrats to you.