Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Okay Here it Goes

I've tried before to tackle these extra pounds that have been following me around for the last five or so years. Yesterday, I actually took a REAL first, realistic step towards that goal. I weigh in at 253.4 lbs, definitely not my heaviest, but far too heavy for my 5'2" frame. (Wow did I just admit that online???!) So, my long-term goal is to get down to at least 165. My short-term goal is to lose one dress size (from sz 24) by Thanksgiving. I could really use some support from others that understand this journey towards total healing.

Wish me success,
dasweetstcypha

3 comments:

sweetnes said...

Alright girl! You are going to get this done and we will be here to support you :)

Reflection said...

Hi!!!!! Welcome and Congratualtion on starting your weight loss blog. You will do great. Remember you have a whole network of sister standing behind you with support. Feel free to add me.

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

We will definately support you! And I am convinced that you will have dropped one or two dresssizes by thanksgiving :-) Do you have a plan to achieve your goals? Like exercise or walking or dieting or a combination of all 3? Would love to read about it in your next posting.