Monday, August 31, 2009

ain't no stoppin....

today was a good day.

Classes began again and I was prepared with my snacks. I packed a bag of a single serving of sun chips (garden salsa), a single serving of raw almonds, and a bag of fresh cherries. I also took along a lean cuisine lunch (cheese lasagna with chicken scallopini) since I had a long day. I think I made pretty good choices. I also came home and prepared my dinner for tomorrow. All I will need to do tomorrow is quickly saute my spinach to go along with the turkey patties and roasted potatoes that I cooked this evening. If push comes to shove and my day runs later than planned tomorrow, I also cooked an extra pattie to take along to lunch with me. I think I'm now planning for myself as if I would plan for a loved one. It's about time I learned to take care of myself at LEAST as well as I take care of others!

20 min strength and resistance training
40 mins treadmill/ 20 min mile

No comments: