Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tonite's Epiphany

Tonite's workout felt extra good and now I'm extra sore LOL. While I was struggling through the reps (my trainer was killin' a sista), I began to think about how good it would feel to finally see myself again. I've been hiding myself under all this extra weight for years because I have been afraid about revealing myself to the rest of the world. Thank God that I am beginning to understand that I don't have to do that anymore. The extra weight has cost me so much and I'm sick of paying. I'm ready to be the best me...to be all of me.

Other than that, I saw that Haiti had an earthquake (7) today. The little problems I have are nothing compared to the tragedies that a lot of other people must face. It's time that I stop feeling sorry for myself and begin to count my blessings. There are enough of them that I should be pretty busy. Thank God for that!

No comments: