Monday, January 4, 2010

I Choose

After thinking (and praying) about my stress levels, I realized that by worrying about them I was multiplying my anxiety all by myself. I have decided to stop giving strength to my stress by simply choosing not to be stressed. If I can be faithful about other things in my life I certainly can have faith about being at peace.

You know what? It's working! Every time I feel the tightness and pain in my heart begin, I simply stop, breathe deeply, and remember that He that loves me is in control and Spirit takes care of the rest. My fears and doubts only make it easier for worries to creep in. If I simply speak aloud that my life has no room for fear and doubt I begin to feel better.

And so the healthy choices continue....

Thanking Spirit for Peace,
dasweetstcypha

No comments: