Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Detoxer's Crisis

Okay, yesterday went pretty well for the most part. I was able to adhere to my eating regime. The liver flush tastes AWFUL!!! But I did it. Last night the "crisis" started as the headaches began, this morning my face is full of little red bumps. Why does cleansing have to put you through all of these changes?! I allowed myself some eggs and soy cheese (I made a veggie fritatta with spinach, artichokes, mushrooms, red and green peppers, & onions--all organic). Ordinarily that would have sent me into a tailspin since I'd already broken the "vegan" part of the detox. However, I'm not beating myself up about it. Hey...if cheating means a veggie omelet instead of Micky D's I'm considering that a small victory. :-)

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

The veggie omelette sounds delish. Congrats on your first day of success and keep making little changes until you find what works best for you :)

Reflection said...

Yes it is a small victory. Hang in there. Your body will soon get use to it and the red bumps will disappear. Good luck and I wish you much success!