Monday, February 25, 2008

Detox and Veggie Eating

Okay,

This morning I began a 28 day detox and eating plan. It consists of a liver flush in the am. Fresh fruits and fresh fruit juices until 10am. From 10am-4pm raw or slightly steamed veggies. I can have almonds or any fruits and veggies as snacks. After 4pm its back to only fruits/juices.

I'm also taking some herbal supplements during this time. I'm journeying towards health and well being one step at a time. I will use this time to re-adjust my lifestyle (yesterday I didn't even turn on the tv which is a big step for me!). I'm aiming for less toxic relationships, habits, foods, etc in my life.

I'll be documenting my journey here and will take pics that I hope to post so you can see my results at the end.

In peace and perfection,
Me.

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Wish you much success in detoxing all of the toxic things out of your life.

sweetnes said...

Hooray for a new start! Best of luck with your new plan :)