Thursday, September 9, 2010

One day at a time.

So, I had bought some junk food for company that I had over the holiday weekend. I noticed that I had been mindlessly grabbing a few cookies whenever I went to the fridge. So today, you know what I did? I threw it all away. I absolutely REFUSE to surrender to my lower Self. Healthy living is conscious living and I am consciously deciding to choose life and health.

On an emotional note, I am learning to control stress in other ways besides eating sweets and other junk. I am also looking to switch up my exercise routines so that I don't get bored. Yesterday I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and today I did 40 mins of African dance and 100 crunches. I am DETERMINED to release this excess weight for good!

On still another note, I am starting to really feel sexy again. Though I'm still a size 18 (give or take), my waist is becoming more defined and my thighs are absolutely gorgeous if I say so myself. When I look at my pics from Ghana, I am amazed how much I've changed in just the last few weeks. Give Thanks for choosing health.

Peace, Love, & Light.

No comments: