Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Resort

Okay, I need a jump-start to get this train back on its tracks. I've decided to have the saline put back in my lapband. It's been empty and offering no restriction for almost a year now. However, my weight has fluctuated slightly and I've not lost any significant amount since that time. Now, I need to see a change so that I can get my motivation back. My appointment is Monday. I've been here before. I know that I won't be able to eat more than 1/2 cup at the most without being uncomfortable. However, I'm ready this time. I'll be drinking a lot of protein shakes and making sure I take my vitamins. I'll also make sure I'm doing a lot of muscle training to keep my skin tone right. I'm kinda scared, but I need to do this to get my mind right. Sigh.....

No comments: