Saturday, February 13, 2010

Discipline--Mind over Matter

Okay, I've been on an emotional high the last few days because I realize that it is truth when people say that what we think we can hold. My faith has been renewed, my faith has been strengthened and I'm learning that its because I have refused to allow fear and doubt to control me. I have reached out for help.

I have made mistakes, but they have not become who I am. I am bigger than any wrong decision. If I fall down I can choose to lay there and feel sorry for myself or I can choose to get up and keep moving forward. I'm choosing to keep moving forward.

I'm beginning to like me a whole lot better. I have cut off some people who didn't mean me well. People who were fair weather friends...people who were far too negative...people with no desire to be and do better--all of them had to be released so that I could cut off the dead weight that was keeping me from flying.

I choose to surround myself with people who push me to do and be better. I choose life and to live it more abundantly!

Peace, Light, & Love.

No comments: