Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Am Sacred

I believe in myself....

I think I can....I know I can....I'm sure I can break these chains.

And hallelujah it has been an entire week with healthy eating choices. Only water and herbal teas to drink. The only sweets I have had are fresh fruits...My heart is hurting from a recent hardship in my relationship but I will not allow that or anything else to keep me from saving myself.

I deserve to be healthy, I deserve to be healed, I deserve to grow, I deserve the best of everything including what I choose to put in my body. It's wonderful that as my eating habits have changed, so too have my television habits (it hasn't been on since Wednesday except to watch a comedy a sista-friend loaned me to cheer me up).

I am working this body that the Creator gave me so that I can earn all of the blessings it and my ancestors have chosen to give me.

In strength and Victory,
dasweetstcypha

No comments: